The aim of the group is to give adult amateur musicians the confidence and opportunity to perform in public, so:
- You don’t have to play a complete piece: if you want you can play just one movement, or one section of a piece, or just a few bars.
- Pieces do not have to be 100% performance-ready.
- You can perform solo or in a duet or small ensemble.
- If you lose your nerve, or if you find you aren’t ready, you can opt out at any time.
- You can book a slot months in advance if you need the time to prepare.
- If you already perform regularly, please don’t ask for a slot as we want to encourage musicians who don’t yet have those opportunities.